- This event has passed.
Photo Contest Begins
Tell your story of life in Switzerland County in our Storytelling Photo Contest! Use your photography skills to bring to life a story featuring our county. Submissions can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a JPEG file by June 30th! We will display them anonymously for patrons to vote on during the month of July. There will be gift card prizes for the top 3 photos. Ages 18+
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Submit your digital photographs in JPEG format to email@example.com by June 30, 2020
- Each entry should be titled and include your full name, your phone number, and email address.
- Switzerland County Public Library will not share the names of any entries unless that entry wins the contest.
- All submitted entries become the property of Switzerland County Public Library and may be published on the library web site and through social media.
- Entries may not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, illegal material, or material that violates the rights of third parties. Entries containing any forbidden matter or material otherwise deemed by Library to be inappropriate will be disqualified.
- Entries can contain any structure, item, or place located in Switzerland County.